Having grown with customers from the building materials industry, we now serve optimal and customized automation solutions for a wide range of industries and manufacturing companies. Our employees work in many different areas of responsibility such as
- Concept development for plant control
- Software programming (PLC) & visualization (HMI)
- Circuit diagram construction
- Switch cabinet production
- Assembly and commissioning on site at the customer's in the region and worldwide
Based in Merdingen in South West Germany, we are close to the French and Swiss borders and therefore can serve our customers not only Germany but also across national borders.
Long-Term control technology with over 20 years experience
In December 2018, we celebrated our 20th successful anniversary. We look back on many exciting and challenging projects and continue to set the course for the future success of our company with young and qualified talents.
Our values are
- Innovation: we always embrace new challenges for customers and markets and are passionate about exceeding the customer's needs
- Trust: Our business partners can always rely on us, we keep what we can promise
- Reliability: From development to commissioning - the entire value-added chain comes from one experienced source
- Width & variety of service: Individual consulting, customized training. We are always at the customer's side with remote maintenance and technical support
- Expandability: Modification and expansion of software and hardware components is possible at any time. We rely on manufacturers in the technical industry such as Siemens that have long and successful history
- Data connection: We provide data access, connection and analysis and link these to other (existing) systems since over many years
Staff education and training at the ESM
As a family-owned company, we are committed to the next generation with a training quota of 20% and thus adhere to our values of sustainability and responsibility. Since 2019, we have been a partner of the Dual University in Lörrach in the field of automation technology and cyber security and, in addition to training as an electronics technician for industrial engineering (m/f/d), we also provide training in the dual system.
We promote the further training of our employees with internal and external specialist training courses. Since 2019, one of our employees can designate himself as a safety expert with the Certified Functional Safety Application Expert (CFSAE) certificate from TÜV. Among other things, our expert is now authorized to evaluate protective devices and safety components according to EN-ISO 13849, EN/IEC 61508 and EN/IEC 62061 and to perform risk assessments.